It can sometimes be hard to think of how to execute on the perfect birthday party for our little ones. With COVID-19 this year, a lot of kids have missed out on birthday party fun and we are forced to get as creative as possible to make our little ones feel special on there birthdays.
Here are 16 at home, kids party ideas to help get some creative juices flowing.
1. Inflatable world party (cheap inflatables can be bought online), this idea is great for younger kids who would enjoy playing on various inflatables. Some things could include: inflatable ball pit, inflatable jumping castle, little pop up inflatable toys like a riding horse.
2. Pamper party – what girl wouldn’t love an at home pamper party with their friends? Things like face masks, nail polish and mini tubs are all inexpensive items that could really entertain a small crowd of girls.
3. Sleep over party – some cute inexpensive tepees, movies, popcorn, games… a perfect party for the older kids.
4. Art party – Little art stations with canvases, arts and crafts and maybe even some figures to paint and having mini art competitions.
5. Makeup party – It safe to say makeup is a craze for most young girls, doing a mini makeup party and fashion show with dress ups could be a party young girls talk about for weeks afterwards!
6. Mega game party – filled with all kinds of games like big board games you could have fun making or buy online.
7. Movie marathon party – back to back movie marathon with treats and dress up fun.
8. Magic party – with a magician or learn some magic tricks yourself, there are some cool self taught magic tricks you can buy online.
9. Character themed party – you can’t go passed a character themed party like a Disney princess theme. Get in on the action and dress up a special guest for your little one!
10. Disco dance party – This could be heaps of fun, dad can be the super cool DJ and you can get super creative with decorations!
11. Karaoke party – These days you can find reasonably priced Karaoke set ups and this kind of party can be both fun and entertaining. Sure to make some great memories with a party like this.
12. High tea fairy princess party – you can get really creative with pretty decorations, these kind of parties can be a real hit for girls! You can do them outdoor with a boohoo theme set up on the floor with cushions, rattan chairs and a boohoo tepee tent. This can be fun or sophisticated!
13. Slime party – we all know how much kids loveeeee slime! Doing a slime themed party could be messy but a whole lot of fun!
14. Ballet Party – for this party, you could invite a ballet teacher/ballerina to entertain the girls with a class and performance. You could even set up some good ballet class tutorials on you tube through yout TV and get creative with fun ways to entertain the ballet theme.
15. Educational party – e.g. “All about the moon party” – going on a fun journey to learn about something new, stage little areas of fun that entertain your topic e.g. you might build a spaceship out of cardboard boxes! This is about imagination, getting creative with the space you have and learning something new which they will remember when they think of there birthday.
16. Olympics party – this involves staging obstacle courses in the backyard, kids can win pre-made trophies and have a fun filled few hours doing games.
Hope this gets your creative juices flowing to make your little ones birthday super special.
Transpiring a mother love into fashion through matching mother daughter outfits