KoKo Adora is currently still operating online but has cancelled attendance to all boutique market events and expos until further notice. The health and well being of everyone is of paramount importance to us and like the wider community, we are closely following and implementing NSW and federal Government guidelines.
We would like to reassure you that KoKo Adora has always implemented rigorous levels of cleanliness and hygiene practices. Whilst we pride ourselves on super fast delivery, waiting greater then 1-3 days at the moment might be the norm due to delays in the national logistics system.
KoKo Adora will continue to monitor the NSW and federal Government guidelines during this time, however we want our valued customers to feel reassured that we are adopting every precautionary measure to help eliminate any potential risks to our staff and customers.
All packages are being packed wearing gloves, face masks are being worn and we are fully stocked up on disinfectant. We are also spraying the outside of all parcels with disinfectant for added safety prior to dispatch. We want you to feel 100% safe when making a purchase with KoKo Adora and welcome any questions and/or concerns.
We acknowledge that it has become hard to decipher between what’s true and fake on both the positive and negative fronts across social media but the underlying essence is to stay positive, look at what society has overcome in history and acknowledge that we will find a way to overcome this, we are a resilient society. Together as a world, people are coming together to combat this. We will get there but in the meantime we urge you to stay safe.
On that note, I would like to share some positive updates and remind you all to be kind, optimistic and calm:
– A cure is coming before the vaccine. Indian Doctors successful in treating Corona. Combination of drugs used: Lopinavir, Retonovir, Oseltamivir along with Chlorphenamine.
– Researchers of the Erasmus Medical Center claim to have found an antibody against coronavirus. Queensland university doctor also seems to be onto something. Their are incredible people in this world working to stop this in its tracks! Have faith!
– A 103-year-old Chinese grandmother has made a full recovery from COVID-19 after being treated for 6 days in Wuhan, China.
– Apple reopens all 42 china stores,
– Cleveland Clinic develops COVID-19 test that gives results in hours, not days.
– Good news from South Korea, where the number of new cases is declining.
– Italy is hit hard, experts say, only because they have the oldest population in Europe.
– Air pollution is responsible in killing 9million deaths every year, The coronavirus is already slashing fossil fuel use and corresponding carbon and air pollution emissions in China, Italy and beyond. In an unbelievable way it is having a positive impact on the environment which indirectly helps save lives to!
– Scientists in Israel likely to announce the development of a coronavirus vaccine.
– 3 Maryland coronavirus patients fully recovered; able to return to everyday life.
– Two more Filipinos have recovered from COVID-19 and is now discharged from the hospital. Only two Filipino COVID-19 positive patients remain in hospital isolation.
– A network of Canadian scientists are making excellent progress in Covid-19 research.
– A San Diego biotech company is developing a Covid-19 vaccine in collaboration with Duke University and National University of Singapore.
– Tulsa County’s first positive COVID-19 case has recovered. This individual has had two negative tests, which is the indicator of recovery.
Please have faith and stay positive. From our family to yours: we thank you for your ongoing support. We hope you and your loved ones remain healthy during this difficult time.
Transpiring a mother’s love into fashion
– Matching mother and daughter clothes –